Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,744 Comments
  • Views 961,069 Views
Felt the same way about Master of None. T'was aight but it felt too much like Aziz's personal diary.

Which reminds me - is Louie ever coming back?

Which reminds me - is Louie ever coming back?

In August 2015, FX announced the series would go on an extended hiatus and return when Louis C.K. is ready to continue working on the series. In an interview with Howard Stern, C.K. claimed that though he didn't want to close the door on the series, he didn't want to have any obligation to FX to do another season.

:dunno:

At least I'm confident in saying there will not be another season of Horace and Pete.

I saw a bit of The Price is Right today sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's.

I was fixated on the models. Gigantic mouths, both of them.

I know what you're thinking. You're wondering if I was significantly horned up for the Hispanic looking one.

Yes. Yes I was.

cast_page_manuela.jpg

whatever happened to Durito anyway?

Multimillionaire film producer #1 - I really want Scarlett Johansson to get nekkid but she has a no-nude clause. What do we do?
Multimillionaire film producer #2 - Here's what we do. We cast her as "cyborg". It's not being nekkid if it's a robot character.
Multimillionaire film producer #1 - Fuck yeah bro! :highfive:

scarjo_ghost_whitewash.jpg

Nothing about that pic is working for me. The body, the face.

I'm sure if I could hear her voice, I wouldn't be digging that either.

I saw some full frontal nudes of her from some other movie. That was also a significant meh reaction. I mean, her body is nicer than probably Melissa McCarthy or whatever, but in terms of would you rather look at those pictures or just not bother? ---> not bother.

Sometimes I just need to leave Scarlett Johansson to the Scarlett Johansson fans.

Not the best pic I reckon. But yeah I still have warm & fuzzy penis feelings for her.

Nothing about that pic is working for me. The body, the face.

I'm sure if I could hear her voice, I wouldn't be digging that either.

I saw some full frontal nudes of her from some other movie. That was also a significant meh reaction. I mean, her body is nicer than probably Melissa McCarthy or whatever, but in terms of would you rather look at those pictures or just not bother? ---> not bother.

Sometimes I just need to leave Scarlett Johansson to the Scarlett Johansson fans.

Agreed she's pretty low on my totem pole these days.

Leave her to fanboys.

Like Daft.

I've watched some House Of Cards, did anybody watch that?

I watched the first season. I recall it as being entertaining on a declining scale. It got hokier as it went along.

I kinda meant to dunk my toe into season 2 but never got around to it.

It is comparable to Billions for me. I never think about it for half a second between episodes, but it has some watchability while it's happening. But I could dump it at any time and not feel like I have lost anything.

Agreed she's pretty low on my totem pole these days.

Leave her to fanboys.

Like Daft.

Tron just likes her face and hair. A lot. :moped:

I watched the first season. I recall it as being entertaining on a declining scale. It got hokier as it went along.

I kinda meant to dunk my toe into season 2 but never got around to it.

It is comparable to Billions for me. I never think about it for half a second between episodes, but it has some watchability while it's happening. But I could dump it at any time and not feel like I have lost anything.

ha, kind of how I feel. Even though couldn't really follow all the political particulars, I enjoyed especially the women characters and the relationships the Spacey fellow has with them. And perhaps the feel of an older guy being sharp and on top of things created a pleasant mood for me. ...But yeah it got progressively more silly.
Ep6 with the union stupidity, the brick, the cancer patient, that might be enough for me.

I ain't gonna lie: I started watching American Crime Story: The People V OJ Simpson - and it has turned into a semi-binge situation.

Maybe if I had paid more attention when it was actually happening and was already aware of all the details, it would be different. But I didn't and it all seems pretty fascinating in this boiled-down format.

America man. :facepalm: