Let's talk about wildlife

• Start date
  • Replies 970 Comments
  • Views 63,928 Views
I saw one a few years ago near Alliston Ontario. I had to stop my car and get out to take a look, fukkin bird was HUGH! and plommer was mightily impressed.

Snowies are my favourite bird of prey.

Chickens are still my favourite bird of plate.

Plommer LOVES the bird!!!

I don't like squirrels too much but I think this is funny. I may even buy one for here in Toronto at our apartment. (I can't shoot the squirrels here).

horse_head_squirrel_feeder.jpg

There is a bird outside my window, it's greenish, with little tuft of feathers or whatever on top of it's head, and a bright orange beak, I think it might be a finch, or a parakeet. or something. Either way, I know this means spring is right around the corner. I saw cardinal out there too.

yeah that a Cardinal. They are still here. The one sits outside my window and sings, and I love it.

The screaming bird only seems to be like that every couple of days...

The dear birds are back and the tree frogs.

Haven't really seen any other animals yet this spring.

We live by a creek and my kids saw a muskrat swimming yesterday.

And my cat brought this up to the door today.

Attachments

• IMG_20140411_073204_659.jpg
    IMG_20140411_073204_659.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 144
haha, Kitty brought you a present!

There is Cardinal that stays in the bush out side my window, it flies up to the windowsill everyday, sometimes it even bangs it beak on the window and just sits there looking for a way in. I like this, it makes me smile. I wouldn't do it, but I have to admit the thought has crossed my mind to open the window.

motherucka better lay off mine!!

I was in the backyard at the apartment raking and cleaning a bit and the local raccoon came to visit. He/she is very polite and usually gets some of our tastier foodstufs ie: chicken carcass/stockpot contents and the like.. We have decided to feed the good stuff because it is easier than having to clean up the mess at the compost bin if we don't.

Not a big fan of the raccoons around my cabin, but here in the city, you can't shoot them if they start fucking around.

Never saw a Raccoon on person, they look cute enough, but no one seems to like them. I like your style Quincy.

I am really torn...

I like to watch squirrels with their little hands and I like to shoot them.

Once as a boy....I threw a log at a small tree with many birds and hit one. Then I nursed it back to life. When I finally let him go he flew into a tree. Then I threw a rock at it.

House.....you're twisted. Yup, you fit in just fine 'round here.