Got pulled over for not wearing a seat belt

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 9,352 Views
just wear the seat belt.

i told the stupid colombians to put the seat belt in my car on or take the fucking bus.

Driving in California was the first time I saw the fly over signs. It seems move expensive flying than the money they'll get out the tickets.

Driving in California was the first time I saw the fly over signs. It seems move expensive flying than the money they'll get out the tickets.

wait they really have planes? i thought that was just to scare people.

I would guess they really do.

isnt California broke?

wonder why

wealthiest area in the world

what was all the talk about the state of Cali being broke couple yrs ago?

many cities in california are quite broke and the state is pretty bad

government bs propaganda

snitches in da backseat

They don't use planes.

Commmmmomnnnnnn

Gas is WAY to expensive to pilot a plane just to tag some guy in a Porsche doing 25 over the limit.

They don't use planes.

Commmmmomnnnnnn

Gas is WAY to expensive to pilot a plane just to tag some guy in a Porsche doing 25 over the limit.

They do out here on the freeway between Vegas and SoCal. Was with my buddy on the way to Vegas and he got a speeding because of a plane. Was in a group of like 4 or 5 cars and a bunch of CHP pulled all the cars over. This was quite a few years ago so do not remember all of the details

I cant even start the car without putting on my seat belt. Just a natural reaction and a seat belt has never bothered me. Is it uncomfortable for those of you that refuse to buckle up?

what was all the talk about the state of Cali being broke couple yrs ago?

State is still broke. State employees have taken a 15% paycut. State and local taxes have gone up. Property taxes have also risen even though housing prices have gone down.

Greedy state

No way he could have actually seen I didn't have a seat belt on. Second time I've been stopped for this in the last 6 months (both times in Maine).
so let me see if i have this straight: a) the same cop has simply gotten lucky twice pulling you over when you weren't wearing your seat belt, and; b) you failed to learn the first time.

i'm actually in agreement with you as far as it being a punishable offense. not wearing seat belts is simply god's way of weeding out the idiots from where i sit.

I cant even start the car without putting on my seat belt. Just a natural reaction and a seat belt has never bothered me. Is it uncomfortable for those of you that refuse to buckle up?

:+1: why the fok would you not buckle up?

The fucked up
Thing is in
Maine if you are driving a truck and your cab is full you are allowed to
Have passengers in
The bed of the truck

They don't use planes.

Commmmmomnnnnnn

Here they use helicopters, I have even seen the police using helicopters when bars close to shine a light on those getting into cars so the ground patrol can go over to get the public intoxication or DUI offense.