Matty Rain's NHL Betting Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 495 Comments
  • Views 5,519 Views
Blitty just put MrM on ignore like I do. Embrace your inner mudcat.

I think so but maybe not? When i know for sure you will be the first to know. :spinner:

I think maybe we should take a poll without having to name names!
MrM I was trying to help you there. Why you being weird.

Blittster and MrM both certified winners

Moving on

MrM I was trying to help you there. Why you being weird.
Thanks buddy but not needed. Was just wondering when Blitty posted he had already "CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES" from the advice of "MANY POSTERS HERE"? No doubt crazy on my part but don't see what I said that was harassing! And completely 110% on my part of not intending in any possible way to harass him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So acted weird as always it seems in a goofy comeback by asking for a poll in how many advised Blitty? APPEARS from you and Tron's posts you didn't advise .... please no need to answer!!!!!

Please kindly allow another weird comment if I may ..... with regards to the no names poll, could I be allowed to vote also just to guarantee it's not unanimous?
:mrmonkey:

PS When Blitty reposted it after you guys questioning what was missed, he left out the second time the above BOLD.

Blitty just put MrM on ignore like I do. Embrace your inner mudcat.
@Blitty if you don't already have me on ignore ..... please do so. Don't waste great advice from a lawyer especially one where you are the god daddy of his child.

karate kid oilers

Why does the game have to be tomorrow. Common already.

So I don't have a bet for tonight, but I do have my futures bet on the Oilers from back in April, 1 unit at +850.

:comeon:

I'm probably gonna head out to the cigar bar tonight to watch this potential train wreck come to a screeching halt.

There are a ton of diehard Panther fans that frequent this place. It will be weird watching it there because I'll obviously be rooting for the Cats but I'm not NEARLY as emotionally invested as they are.

I wasn't emotionally invested until around the middle of game 5. Now I'm gonna get butterflies during the pre-game show.

I'll be happy for Tkachuk and Paul Maurice and the Panthers fanbase if they win tonight, I truly will. But of course, witnessing McDavid come back from 0-3 to win his first Cup would next-level legendary.

This has the potential to become the biggest hockey game of my lifetime.

I wasn't emotionally invested until around the middle of game 5. Now I'm gonna get butterflies during the pre-game show.

I'll be happy for Tkachuk and Paul Maurice and the Panthers fanbase if they win tonight, I truly will. But of course, witnessing McDavid come back from 0-3 to win his first Cup would next-level legendary.

This has the potential to become the biggest hockey game of my lifetime.

Edit: Just looked up where McDavid is from LOL and of course where Matthews is from. Poor kid has lots of pressure on him in Toronto. No wonder his hairline is receding.

Last edited: