Matty Rain's NHL Betting Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 495 Comments
  • Views 5,595 Views
Yeah I'm probably gonna be on that.

I think one would have to be foolish to bet on the Panthers on Monday. Rooting for them, very understandable but risking hard earned money? No chance

Here's the cheapest ticket available on Stub Hub. A year ago my brother paid $250 to watch a Stanley Cup game in Las Vegas.

We take pride in our 20% above the nations average in cost of living here in South Florida.

stanley cup game 7 edmton oilers florida panthers tickets

Game 7 is a big deal from ticket cost perspective.

You’re guaranteed to see the cup get hoisted.

That seems reasonable for the magnitude of the event. You potentially get to see the game's hyperstar win his first Cup.

who's this stanley guy anyway

who's this stanley guy anyway
Sixth Governor General of Canada (the British monarch's representative in Canada). The original bowl now sits in the vault inside the Hall of Fame:

the original stanley cup at the hall of fame

Cheapest tickets were $1K for non clinching games

the original stanley cup placque

Presented by Lord Stanley of Preston
Sixth Governor General of Canada
As a perpetual challenge trophy
Emblematic of the hockey championship
Of the dominion of Canada
1895​

Common ... you think Tron wants to see McDavid hoist it?

Thanks Blitty you really went there? No issues honestly your one of may favorite posters here and always love kidding with you but I know now you don't want to be friends/converse with me here anymore. :peace:

Where did blitty go? What did I miss?

Where did blitty go? What did I miss?
It looks like we missed A LOT
Blitty in his mind has certified MrM as a complete nut job. Mentioned to him I do go overboard sometimes with posters here which I stated being calma with it in the future but I guess he didn't believe me. No worries probably should just stop posting here. Things do fly over my head at times and probably finally realizing more than enough posters don't care much for my antics. :peace: