Euro 2024

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 1,815 Views
5-5-2 +0.42, end of group round 1, worst performing team so far Ukraine, let's start over

match day 6

Croatia-Albania Under 2.5 -119
Germany-Hungary GER -1.5 -120
Scotland-Switzerland SWI -0.5 -110

Croatia looks like hot doo doo

all their stars are old, ain't what it was four years ago
Like Tron said, fuk them! Just root for a bet win. Ain't going far in this even if they win.

Just sitting outside in mourning but happy thoughts too having my first java with man's best friend! Reality setting in I'm old balls
! :obviously:

Italia better beat these fuks!

I'm glad Albania got the draw
I'm surprised that there is so many goals being scored. Though like you stated a few games ago, some flukey goals being score.

Another in 1st half would be nice!

6-7-2 -0.87, for the first match of the day we have a battle of the ex-Yugoslavias

match day 7

Slovenia-Serbia Serbia ml -145

@MrMonkey ,We need to score first.

That's about as spot on as it gets! They just don't possess a pure front of goal striker who is proven legit. Glad finally trying some new blood but if Scamacca doesn't look good, expect could be a change next match.

And if they behind we could this young Juventus offensive midfielder named Fagioli enter the game. I think I can say for the both of us, happy not see this jersey!
1718891316708.png

Oh crap, I think Scamacca wears #17. :up :thumbsdown: TBD

That's about as spot on as it gets! They just don't possess a pure front of goal striker who is proven legit. Glad finally trying some new blood but if Scamacca doesn't look good, expect could be a change next match.

And if they behind we could this young Juventus offensive midfielder named Fagioli enter the game. I think I can say for the both of us, happy not see this jersey!
View attachment 10881
Oh crap, I think Scamacca wears #17. :up :thumbsdown: TBD
The problem with Scamacca is he's a better passer than he is a goal scorer. That's not ideal for his position.

But I'll take him over Immobiluseless any day.

I missed the insane Serbia equalizer