Euro 2024

• Start date
  • Replies 227 Comments
  • Views 1,571 Views
Tully got buried on France

match day 9

Georgia-Czechia Under 2.5 +118
:hidesbehindsofa: didn't want to jinx post anything until finally over. Georgia looking like going to definitely score and then Czechia has a sitter over the net. It's before noon but you could use a drink or a :givemeahug:!

post away, you know I'm very lonely and need companionship
Keep seeing predicting high scoring POR-TUR match but with at 1 GD ad over POR could see TUR looking for a draw expecting both team to win next match? Though that plays against TUR's style and CR7 could score 3 by himself.

Like I see predicted lineup of POR with 4 in the back and like ball controlling mid like Palhinia starting. Too offensive lineup IMO last match/ Keep reading this POR manager doesn't know what he's doing? Probably a high ML odds but seeing/hoping a POR win?
i love portugal

Keep seeing predicting high scoring POR-TUR match but with at 1 GD ad over POR could see them looking for a draw expecting both team to win next match? Though that plays against TUR's style and CR7 could score 3 by himself.
The only thing for Turkey is that Germany is like a home field advantage to them.

Germany is to Turkish what California is to Mexicans.

Talk about a flukey goal LOL! Hope get 3-0 type lead and rest Pepe. Maybe even rest him entire next match?