English Premier League 2014

• Start date
  • Replies 119 Comments
  • Views 8,677 Views
I got the Chelsea game but was a bit disappointed on the Southampton pred.

Diego Costa is made for the EPL BackFist

:pope:

Brazilian second division is my console when that happens. :spinner:

BackFist where are you from?

Hey guys i hope you dont mind me sharing my UEFA Euro 2016 Qualifier

Here we go..

How about some Euro qualifiers 2016?

Slovakia vs Spain

As we look at Slovakia vs Spain Predictions, Spain may have raised their game to defeat Macedonia 5-1 in Valencia but Slovakia also showed they were no push overs with a fine 1-0 victory away at Ukraine last time out.
Now back on home soil, the Slovakians will hope to imitate the likes of Holland, Chile and France by beating Spain and with the likes of Martin Skrtel and Marek Hamsik to call on, dont rule out a narrow victory for the outsiders.
Del Bosque and the Spanish Football Federation understood that something was significantly wrong with the team during and after last Summers tournament and, fortunately for La Rojas supporters, they have decided to implement some changes. Apart from the newcomers, Del Bosque also experimented with a slightly different tactical approach as he changed the teams flexible 4-3-3 to a slightly more rigid 4-1-4-1 system, thus eliminating the often deadly spaces that are often created between the teams lines.

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Slovakia: +1.25 | 1.91
Spain: -1.25 | 2.01

I got this for Spain at -1.25 on Sbobet Football Betting...

Brazilian second division is my console when that happens. :spinner:

BackFist where are you from?

I'll check if i can cover some of the Brazilian fixtures. Not entirely sure tho...

Still no major leagues so ill stick to this one. Hope you dont mind guys!!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers

Bosnia VS Belgium

The likes of Vedad Ibisevic make Bosnia-Herzegovina a dark horse in international football. However, like any other teams with a major talent in the attack but not necessarily a superpower as a team, the squad need a much more developed tactical plan in order to maximize whatever they have that must be flaunted. Their opening match in the qualifications is proof of much planning they need to carry out in order to finish their job accurately. They succumbed to Cyprus in a 1-2 home loss, with Ibisevic being the only lad from the side to convert an opportunity. In their next brawl, Bosnia held Wales in a draw, but it was not impressive enough as a showpiece because no goal was scored by either teams.

Belgium’s entry in the Euro qualifications was hindered by a political crisis in Israel, the country they were supposed to brawl against. Hence, they debuted in the tournament only this month, but lucky enough, it was a well-deserved wait.
The win counts as Belgium’s ninth non-consecutive win in their past 11 matches, a very impressive record considering the country’s small size and lack of a Euro Championship trophy. With this streak, they won against the like of Sweden, Algeria, Russia, and the United States. They only lost once, and that was during the Brazil World Cup against eventual runners up Argentina.

I Think Belgium will have a slight edge on this match..

Betting Statistics

Asian Handicap

Full Time

Bosnia: +0.50 | 1.77
Belgium: -0.50 | 2.17

Half Time

Bosnia: 0.00 | 2.38
Belgium: 0.00 | 1.62

Pick: Bosnia at -0.50 | 1.77 on Asian Handicap at SBOBet Football Betting..

Have a Great Day guys!!!

We don't mind one bit and keep them coming! WTF has happened to Man U! Dutch coach probably wishes he never went there! Looked like they were going to get Vidal from Juventus but transfer fell through! Juve has plenty in the midfield so might be wise for them to unload him to ManU in January for max money! Probably can still win Serie title without him!

Dutch coach is good only in short tournaments.

Dutch coach is good only in short tournaments.

They could use him right now! Still early but the Netherlands have dug themselves a hole so far in Euro qualifying!

Backfist, appears no high profile matches in Premier league this week but we await your picks!

English Premier League
October 18, 2014

Thank God!! EPL is back!

Here is two of my selected Matches..

Chelsea VS Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace were unable to maintain their winning run when they went down 2-0 at Hull in Gameweek 7. The Eagles sit 15th in the Premier League heading into their match with the early pace-setters Chelsea. Home form has been good for Palace lately conceding just once in their last two matches at Selhurst Park. Chelsea have started the season in blistering fashion. The Blues have only dropped points away at Manchester City and remain unbeaten. Some pundits have suggested that Chelsea have the chance of emulating ‘The Invincibles’ of Arsenal and going an entire Season without defeat. Chelsea should welcome back Courtois after the goalkeeper was withdrawn from the Arsenal match with a head injury. Away win expected.

Betting Statistics

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Chelsea: -1.25 | 2.01
Crystal Palace: +1.25 | 1.92

I got this for Chelsea

Manchester City VS TOttenham Hotspur

Manchester City entered the International Break on the back of an impressive 2-0 win at Aston Villa. Yaya Toure silenced some of his critics with a crucial goal and the City faithful will hope that can kick-start his season. City climbed to second in the Premier League as a result of that win and trail Chelsea by 5 points heading into Gameweek 8. Tottenham Hotspur picked up a narrow win over Southampton at White Hart Lane which saw them maintain a push for a Top 4 berth. Spurs will face a much tougher task this weekend despite City only picking up one win at The Etihad this season. Home win expected.

Betting Statistics

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Manchester: -1.25 | 2.04
Tottenham: +1.25 | 1.89

I Think Manchester will win this but id place a bet on Tottenham at +1.25 (Asian Handicap) On SBOBET Football Betting.

Thats all for today! Have a great Day!!

that Chelsea 1.25 looks good BackFist, just 2 different set of classes right now

English Premier League
Week 8 Arsenal VS Hull City

Arsenal VS Hull City

The Arsenal (Rank No. 8) and Hull City (Rank No. 11) will battle it out later today.
Arsenal have drawn 4 of their 7 Premier Leagues gameas up to this point and term, having slipped to a 2-0 match against London rivals Chelsea last time.
On the other had, Hull defeated the number 1 ranked before the break.

The thing is, Arsenal will go into this game with more people in the treatment room than not! An amazing 9 have been confirmed out while a further 4 players are rated doubtful. Missing for sure here are Sanago and Giroud up front. With Midfielders Gnabry, Walcott, Ozil and Ramsey out. Defenders Debuchey, Kocielny and Chambers miss out too. Doubts over keeper Ospina, mids Rosicky and Diaby and striker Walbeck. Leaves just three frontline defenders fit and only forwards Campbell and Podolski. Arsenal haven’t started that well however. They sit in 8th with 2 wins, 4 draws and 1 loss. Wins over Villa and Palace, with a defeat to Chelsea. Hull come into this one 1 point below Arsenal with 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 defeats. Wins over Palace and QPR with defeats to Villa and Man City. Out for Hull here will be keeper McGregor while wing back Elmohamady faces a test.

While Hull looked stronger than last year for sure and a bit more reliable on the road. Arsenal at the Emirates is a tough ask but this is a depleted Arsenal side. They have to fit players in to positions they are used to and may have to blood a youngster in the backline. Hull with a big start is the value play, once the punters get wind of the rack of players out for Arsenal the prices will drop.

Betting Statitics

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Arsenal: -1.50 | 2.40
Hull City: +1.50 | 1.66

Half Time

Arsenal: -0.75 | 2.35
Hull City: +0.75 | 1.64

In this particular match i will place it on Hull at +1.50 on Asian Handicap @ SBOBET Football Betting.

That would be all for today! Have a Great day!!!

While Hull looked stronger than last year for sure and a bit more reliable on the road. Arsenal at the Emirates is a tough ask but this is a depleted Arsenal side. They have to fit players in to positions they are used to and may have to blood a youngster in the backline. Hull with a big start is the value play, once the punters get wind of the rack of players out for Arsenal the prices will drop.

Betting Statitics

Asian Handicap Odds

Full Time

Arsenal: -1.50 | 2.40
Hull City: +1.50 | 1.66

Half Time

Arsenal: -0.75 | 2.35
Hull City: +0.75 | 1.64

In this particular match i will place it on Hull at +1.50 on Asian Handicap @ SBOBET Football Betting.

Excellent writeup and nice win BF! Arsenal appears likely to have even gotten a draw!

whoah Southampton

Saw 8-0 and then highlights last night! You knew it was going to be bad when defender tries kicking ball out of play and right past his goalie! Nice form, possibly might be a solid forward!

The way soccer management has no patience that's appears to be the kind of loss that can get a coach canned immediately!

Excellent writeup and nice win BF! Arsenal appears likely to have even gotten a draw!

Thanks! Its still a win if arsenal gets a 1 point advantage. Was expecting a 1 point win from Arsenal tbh..