Bellator

added

Josh Neer +105 x.5
Demian Maia +160 x.5

Josh Neer now sitting at -115; Maia down to +130 at bodog.

added
Eric Schafer -145 x.5

Daniel Cormier +135 probably my largest bet of the year so far. Line is definitely closing with him as the favorite.

Illy when is the Cormier fight taking place?? As u can tell i know alot about this sport ;-)

Illy when is the Cormier fight taking place?? As u can tell i know alot about this sport ;-)

The play on Cormier isn't until March 3rd,plenty of time to catch the line on the way up. Nik Kalikas actually dropped the line to -105 last thursday.

Josh Neer is the only play for this Saturday -- not really a whole lot of value left at current odds , although another 20 cent jump in my favor wouldn't surprise me.

Too nervous to face a mad man so they went and shot up my car. Bitches.

You know this guy, Focker?

Hit these four openers for half a unit and came back with a parlay on CUB, hoping he closes as the dog.

SHANE ROLLER -165
Beltran -215
Roop +170
Jacoby +165

parlay x.75
Swanson -120
Alves -140

keep us posted on stage 2 illy

yeah, can't wait.

Dana getting punk'd

@danawhite What do you have against the Internet? We're just curious, as we were quite surprised at the harsh tone of your comments.

@YourAnonNews yes cowards hide on the Internet! At least I'm man enough to say all my shit in public and not hide behind a screen name!!

@danawhite - I'm curious, do you support what we do, in terms of activism & raising public awareness of critical security/privacy issues?

@YourAnonNews me and my partners have busted our ass for 10 years to build the sport and co. When you steal you should be dealt with! Agree?

@danawhite Your generalisation of us & online activists as cowards/terrorists disappoints us. Many are fighting 4 positive social change.

@YourAnonNews I'm sure you do but if u are ok with streaming my product or fucking with my website that's not the way to do it.

@danawhite You have no idea. I'd apologize before you ruin the lives of your employees.

10000363.jpg

http://www.global-mma.com/t706-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties

Evans climbing over -200.

I added a unit on Weidman at -130 and -140, probably add another unit if he closes as the dog.

Frankie Edgar -115 x.75

Parlayx1
Quinton Jackson -240
Okami -350

parlay x.35

Yamura +210
Eiji Mitsuoka +170

parlay x.35

Cantwell +255
Cariaso +180

Parlay x.5
Pettis -250
Hioki -170

Palaszewski/Hioki goes 3 round distance -160 x.5
Akiyama?shields Fight won’t go 3 round distance +210 x.35
Kongo wins by 3 round decision +212 x.25

added

Fukuda wins by 3 round decision -124 x2
Steve Cantwell +255 x.75
Mizugaki wins by 3 round decision -115 x.5
Mitsuoka/Gomi won't go 3 round distance -135 x.75
Lauzon wins in round 1 +850 x.15
Shields wins in round 3 +1400 x.15

Last edited:
, any chance of a update re cormier. Still ur biggest wager of year thus far???

yup,+135 is no longer available though -- +122 at pinny and +115 at 5dimes.

Those props I just posted are moving fast. Tony voided one of them.

Fukuda wins by 3 round decision -124 x2........jumped to -139
Mizugaki wins by 3 round decision -115 x.5........jumped 10 cents to -125
Mitsuoka/Gomi won't go 3 round distance -135 x.75........jumped to -155

Palaszewski/Hioki goes 3 round distance -160 x.5.............jumped to -225
Akiyama/shields Fight wont go 3 round distance +210 x.35...........down to +185

Thanks illy. Definitely tailing u on cormier. Think I'll grab that +122 b4 it drops lower. Get some :letsgo:

Sorry Xpy, the fight has been rescheduled.

Here's my write-up for Bellator tonight, I still like Rogers at current odds even though I got +140.

Also clashing on the maincard will be Brian Rogers raw strength and knockout power vs. Vitor Viannas grappling fineness and dirty clinch attack.

Perhaps above any other betting line on this card, Rogers vs. Vianna has seen some of the more drastic, two-way betting action. Bookmaker opened Roger at +155 from which he quickly dropped 10 cents. He fell as low as +125 at 5dimes before the eventual buyback pushed the line back over -170 in Viannas favor.

The overall movement in Rogers favor stems from their respective performances against Alexander Shlemenko. You can actually make the case that Rogers was winning his fight as a +350 underdog, whereas Vitor was thoroughly outclassed for three rounds en route to a decision loss. Seeing Alexander effortlessly shrug off the majority of Viannas clinch attempts in their fight leaves many of us questioning just how effective his takedowns will be against Rogers.

With sparring partners Forrest Petz and Stipe Miocic, Rogers has been looking to refine more of his technique for this training camp, rather than his usually focus on power and strength.

Rogers has a clear edge in both handspeed and counter ability over Vitor. Hes great at picking up on a fighters rhythm and timing while capitalizing on any telegraphed movement leading to an exchange. He was perfectly timing Alexander on the way in and even dropped him with an ambush straight-right in the first round.

A lack of conditioning and a full time job as a school teacher creates definite reservations when backing Rogers here. At +140 though, I like his chances at an early KO or a close 29-28 decision.

why yes, we did:
2.gif

parlay going forward on..

Falcao -330
Gustaf -240

>2 % on Justin Lawrence -200, Hawn -190, Dave Jansen -200 and -240,....smaller on Prindle +400 & Michel +150 as dogs

3-0 for Bellator tonight--beat em all by at least 30 cents.

Need Lawrence on the scalp....