Under The Blade- The Razor Capping Thread

Pittsburgh/Arizona OVER 8.5 -110

185-194-8 -$2386.00

I had picked the Baltimore/Detroit UNDER 9 a couple of days ago that covered. I guess that virus wiped it out. My balance is

186-195-8 -$2296.00

Here are today's plays....

Ravens/Seahawks OVER 42 -110
Denver Broncos +7 -110
Indianapolis Colts +10.5 -110

If their are any questions about my total guys, let me know.

Ravens did not play the Seahawks.

OMG! I'm just trusting what he puts down there! Good call!

Casper, that's no way to run a business! GL please delete post #958!

I meant Ravens/Rams.

If you look at the total of that game, it was 42. You can also see that was my best bet on SBR in the "Beat The Prick" contest.

OMG! I'm just trusting what he puts down there! Good call!

Casper, that's no way to run a business! GL please delete post #958!

Monkey, I am sorry I let you down.

I never want to let mister monkey down.

I meant Ravens/Rams.

If you look at the total of that game, it was 42. You can also see that was my best bet on SBR in the "Beat The Prick" contest.

When your paying someone for their picks, you'll expect to look at nothing! Nobody here looks at that crap cross the street!

Since I only can handle one friend in a household*, more and more I realize I made the right choice in choosing Razor! I'm still rooting for your success!

*Sorry Bread!

I had picked the Baltimore/Detroit UNDER 9 a couple of days ago that covered. I guess that virus wiped it out. My balance is

186-195-8 -$2296.00

I think you're missing some bets. The PIT/ARI bet on 9/20 was a loser putting your balance at -2496, following that you had a play at -115 which was a loser (I don't know what the play was, probably the OAK/TEX play you made on your blog on 9/22) putting your balance at -2611. When your balance was at -2611 I did the percentages of you winning the contest so I know for sure that your balance was what I stated on that day.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse..................... I'm still rooting for your success!

I think you're missing some bets. The PIT/ARI bet on 9/20 was a loser putting your balance at -2496, following that you had a play at -115 which was a loser (I don't know what the play was, probably the OAK/TEX play you made on your blog on 9/22) putting your balance at -2611. When your balance was at -2611 I did the percentages of you winning the contest so I know for sure that your balance was what I stated on that day.

If that is the case, I am going with $2611-$400= -$2211.00

my record is 186-197-8

Good move, I've not got a dog in this fight so I don't care too much about the outcome but fair play is always nice. Unfortunately for you, I saved my analysis after the back to back losses. If you made any picks after the -115 bet, I have no idea - I tried to check the google cache for this thread but the last entry on that was post #955.

http://bit.ly/p4y6qZ

Mes/Reds UNDER 9 -125

186-197-8 -$2211.00

187-197-8 -$2111.00

Dodgers/Diamondbacks OVER 8.5 -115