Really nice win as heavy road dogs…

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

RAISE IT !!!

:pirates79:

FUKK YEAH !!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Another nice road win as a heavy dog …

Very weak effort.

Very weak effort.
Thought the effort was there, just a weak lineup. The 3rd base coach fuked up by not sending the runner on Bok Choi's double that would have tied the score at 2-2.

The Phils are luckily winning right now and unless they get better "clutch hitting" it probably won't last.

Turner and Stott need to switch batter order spots. For what the Phils signed him at, Turner has been playing like he has a zero baseball IQ. Forget just going by his stats, but appears blind at the plate. Throw him a breaking ball that ends up outside and low and he'll swing at it.

any more trades coming?

any more trades coming?

I’m sure they’ll fukk it up even if they do…

Losing again tonight…

This season is finished.

On to 2024 !!!

RAISE IT !!!

RAISE IT !!!

Nice win for you guys and bad loss for the Phils! Get 9 BBs (like hits in reality) and come up weak with again clutch hitting, No-name Bucs get clutch hitting.

Here's a stat for you .... in July Phils 3-23 with bases loaded. I believe 0-3 last night. Nick C now around 10 for last 80+ .125 avg since AS break. At least Turner was moved down in lineup and of course bad pitch K with bases loaded.

Nick C needs day off today!!! By the way catchable ball he had go off his glove and misplay by Marsh in CF and Bucs get 4-5 run at most.

Nola so horrible. I said before season started he would have problems with pitch clock but not that. He's lights out with nobody on base but as soon as one gets on base seems like every pitch he goes to the risen bag. Gets himself totally out of rhythm worrying about runner too much.

Nice win for you guys and bad loss for the Phils! Get 9 BBs (like hits in reality) and come up weak with again clutch hitting, No-name Bucs get clutch hitting.

Here's a stat for you .... in July Phils 3-23 with bases loaded. I believe 0-3 last night. Nick C now around 10 for last 80+ .125 avg since AS break. At least Turner was moved down in lineup and of course bad pitch K with bases loaded.

Nick C needs day off today!!! By the way catchable ball he had go off his glove and misplay by Marsh in CF and Bucs get 4-5 run at most.

Nola so horrible. I said before season started he would have problems with pitch clock but not that. He's lights out with nobody on base but as soon as one gets on base seems like every pitch he goes to the risen bag. Gets himself totally out of rhythm worrying about runner too much.

Great Stuff, MM! Thank You! :goodforyou:

RAISE IT !!!

I guess Henry Davis has a nice arm?

Of course they’re killing it and I didn’t play it. Oh well…