Bellator

Kawajiri cranked a neck, cashed the first leg of two of my parlays.

one win away.

How much are you up over about the past three months? :cono:

Barely enough to cover my bills.

Lets be honest though, 60% of my life revolves around this sport. I might as well end it if I can't destroy these lines.

I wanna start setting lines, none of these books will give me a chance though. I have some ideas that would reshape the entire market.

Be sure to check out the first episode of the ultimate fighter. Some of the best fights you'll see this year.

Last edited:
I have it recorded. Good to know.

Looking forward to Mayhem's nonsense all year. Love that joker.

My losing imaginary plays.

Rampage
Hughes
I am 0 for like, 13?? on all Nate Diaz fights pickinng or fading him. Really glad I'm not betting this. But if I was I think Diaz takes out the Asian.
Browne fight does NOT go the distance. -260. I would go huge on this. Like one of my biggest bets ever.
Hunt
Ferguson
Boetsch
Assuncao
Mizugaki
Te Huna - HUGEEEE! common.

nice,5-0 so far bread

I got my ass handed to me on the prelims, down a few units.

Fantastic job bread. I tailed you on these, Ferguson, Hunt, Diaz, Boetsch, Assuncao and Mizugaki and Huna all hit. Awesome run tonight. I knew you would get back your heat. You are on "fiahh" as my asian bookie says

Last edited:
any streams? adthe has nothing i can see.

thanks a a lot gregm. i appreciate it!

I have only seen Jones once against Rua, hes almost like a muy thai fighter. What a reach

touch to get inside jones

This is over unless Rampage throws something way out of the blue. Jones is so stringy and those kicks. Jones at the end of the round. LOL

exactly. rua alloveragain.

thanks again for the link gregm. what a dominating fight. silva v.jones.

Nice run...not sure how I ended up with both big dogs losing at the end. But hopefully you came out on top Greggy!

Illllyyyyy!!!

Fuck Nate Diaz.

Nothing jumps out as too special tonight's free card. But my for fun plays would be

Johnson +380
Barry -190
Johnson -200
Wiman -225
Edwards -165
Johnson THREE! THREE JOHNSONS!! -190
Bloodwater +300
Roller -190
Neer -260
Watson -105

an all Johnson parlay could be money.

I have a few plays but most of the prices I got are no longer available.

Still think there's marginal value in a wiman/cruz parlay.

Judging from your picks in the last event you would have won around a 100 dollar freeplay in that contest I told you about.

Goddamit!

Illy do a Triple Johnson parlay! I'll make it the unofficial GL POTD!!!