A video from CaliGirl - Nov. 5, 3013.

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 4,589 Views
Cali, I don't recall see your tramp stamp.. Is it super small or something?

Next time turn the light on when you have her bent over Blitty.

Cali, this video was some of the best shit I have seen all week. I think you have the makings to be a female jj gold. Just throw some sports pics at the end of that and some advertising in the middle.

I could see that u put on makeup for this video....the lipstick was super red. And when you kept pushing the button to turn up the music I was cracking up. U are all that and a bag of chips!
LMFAO

Cali, I don't recall see your tramp stamp.. Is it super small or something?

It's the size of a fist. You never saw it bc you never saw my back topless. You also never saw my tattoo on my hip and the one on my foot.

I remember your foot one. Pretty sure I saw your whole body topless and nekkid. We have a good mental image still, just no tramp stamps involved.

Been torn on a personal tramp stamp of drunk Homer Simpson that says "WOOHOO! BEER!"

speaking of tattoos:

2jg9v7m.jpg

That'a a good one.

Holy wow.

finally, a good use for a tattoo

We need Patty Venditto's opinion of the video.

I remember your foot one. Pretty sure I saw your whole body topless and nekkid. We have a good mental image still, just no tramp stamps involved.

i dont have a foot tattoo - that was a ploy to show you're lying! whoop whoop.

Cali...I think we're going to need you to show your feet next video. I hope your toenail issue resolved.

I really do not have a creepy female foot fetish. Just thought it would make good video material.

You were too obvious.

I think the Florida reference was aimed at either Daft, McBalls or Wally.

apparently Wally's been begging to pay her rent.

Is it bad that I can't even imagine myself pursuing? I'm a one vagina man. My penis says so.