• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 271 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Drama Moobs Your Mom
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
After 18 years and a month, this will be Napoleons last week of life.

He has stopped eating and can’t keep in water. His health has been regressing the last 2 weeks and I didn’t want to put him to sleep. People were telling me to just do that but he’s not suffering. He sleeps 24/7 now.

I don’t understand why people say “he’s old. It’s time for him to be put to sleep”. I think do these same people say that about their families that are over 90?

It’s Wednesday and if he lives until Monday, I’ll take him then. I personally hope he can pass w me between now and then.

This dog I love more than anything. That goes without saying. Knowing he has been in my life this long is testimonial to how amazing he is.

I’m going to fucking miss him.

Sorry Casper. I'm glad that he had you to give him such a long and happy life, and that you had all these years to enjoy with him and those memories to cherish.

Sorry to hear Casp but glad you had him with you for this long. Though it doesn't matter if they could live to 25, it still hurts when the time comes.

Unfortunately it’s part of the circle of life,still heartbreaking to lose a companion

Have a 25x42 inches poster printed of him and hang it in your wall

Sorry Caspy
I’m going to see if I can get him cremated and then keep some of his ashes in a tube and wear it as a necklace.

I looked online. They sell those

If the pet is off its food at that age, its body is shutting down. It does suck. I had to make a hospice decision on both of my parents, that sucked also.

If the pet is off its food at that age, its body is shutting down. It does suck. I had to make a hospice decision on both of my parents, that sucked also.
Yeah when my stepfather was passing earlier this year, his last days are very similar to my dogs.

That was when I knew he was deciding to pass when he stopped eating

Napoleon has passed.

My best friend.

RIP my wonderful companion

IMG_0011.jpeg

IMG_1015.jpeg
IMG_1009.jpeg
IMG_1225.jpeg
IMG_1303.jpeg
IMG_4792.jpeg
0C703DCF-9A21-46CD-9AB0-846F8C47EA12.jpeg
67797172012__F3E0D1CC-CED0-4EC4-BD0C-59B25D327A48.jpeg
69424240926__B5CC3D9B-4F89-4F6B-8818-B45F147ACE80.jpeg

pour one out for the homie

rest in peace Napoleon

you're in doggy heaven with Pogo and Pogo and Peanut; and Pele out there also

:rose:

@CASPERWAIT$ I MISSED THIS..

I’M VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. I’VE BEEN THROUGH IT MANY TIMES BEFORE. IT ABSOLUTELY SUCKS AND IT STILL STINGS AND BRINGS ME TEARS. NOT AFRAID TO SAY THAT. THE VETS AND THE STAFF WERE ALWAYS TERRIFIC. I HAVE SEVERAL BURIAL SITES, ALONG WITH SOME FLOWERS AND OTHER ITEMS AND TOYS THAT THEY LIKED. I MISS THEM EVERY FUCKING DAY! HANG IN THERE, MY FRIEND !! STAY STRONG !! 💪🏽 💪🏽