sYaWemq.jpg

jm989CM.jpg

$1.50 beer at the stadium
about 50/50 male female

:bowdown:

small crowd

skodas suck

$1.50 beers at stadium :bowdown:

yeah the home team is in last place in the league but it's a big nice arena, about 15k capacity i'd guess

Nice rj following hockey. Good looking arena.

Hope your enjoying my ancestors country.

Try not to beaner it up too much.

What's wrong with Skodas?

RJ you are truly amazing! How do you communicate with those people?

Hope your enjoying my ancestors country.

why you so short? these dudes are tall and bulky, somewhere down the line you got fucked

RJ you are truly amazing! How do you communicate with those people?

mister monkey almost everybody speaks english here, im staying out in the suburbs and thought it might be trouble but no, even mom and pop shops, older folks etc. no problem at all, also i got slavic people

one cool thing im loving is that the trams run 24hrs, almost all the city is accessible at all times, bus+tram+metro cool combo, great public transport

Coolio. Hope you have a great trip RJ

RJ, you need to come to Canada to watch a real game of hockey with real fans. I still hope you enjoyed yoru time at the game.

for new years, orthodox christmas and opening raiffeisenbank accounts

Hey, how was the New Year celebrating in Europe?

not so wild, went to a popular square. lots of little stands selling some traditional foods. they had this hot wine, as hot as tea mixed with something else, not that great to me but everybody was into it. i just pigged out going to the stands one by one, potato and sausage porridge, sweet breads, bbq pig, and some other stuffs i dont even know what it was. come 12 a ton of people brought out champagne bottles, kind of funny cause it looked like everyone packed it from home. some low level fireworks for about 15 minutes and then everybody started dispersing. i went towards the river and saw a woman fall flat in her face in front of bar drunk, then on the bridge some drunk guy fell in the water and they called emergency. by 1 everything was pretty quiet, headed for a bar for a few hours. overall everything tranquil no big commotion from the people.